2020 Liquid Chromatography School
|Date: May 12-14, 2020 |
Location: Roosevelt University 1400 N Roosevelt Blvd Schaumburg, IL
This three day course, taught by Dr. Merlin Bicking from ACCTA, Inc., an analytical chemistry training and consulting firm. With more than 30 years of post-graduate experience in academia, contract research, contract laboratory, and independent consulting, he provides basic through advanced level training on laboratory skills and use of analytical equipment.
This program will provide instruction on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- This course offers a unique combination of lecture and hands-on laboratory training.
- Students will gain sufficient theoretical & practical instruction to perform independent work in liquid chromatography.
- Lectures encompass all major modes of LC Outstanding Scientists lead the course Intensive Laboratory work (1 day) for invaluable hands-on experience
- Leading LC Manufacturers provide lab instrumentation & instructors
- 20 hours of AACC® ACCENT Credit to be awarded after completion
20 hours of AACC ACCENT Credit will be awarded to the learner after completion of a short survey at the end of the course.
|Registration Deadline – April 27, 2020 |
Includes Course Text, Supplies & Lunches $995.00
$500.00 – Students
To Register, visit www.chichrom.org
Chicago Chromatography Discussion Group