MATT Annual Meeting
2022 – Dr. Prentiss Jones, Jr. (Michigan)
2023 – Jennifer Hobbs and Amber Raines (Ohio)
2024 – USDTL (Chicago)
Future location details TBA!
Call for Presentations
We want your input and ideas for future scientific programs!
- Historical drugs of abuse
- Novel psychoactive substances
- Case reports
- Development/validation of analytical methods
- Cost-effective laboratory management
- Leading a scientific team
- Instrumentation and automation in the 21st century
Please encourage your fellow laboratory technologists, technicians, and scientists working in the discipline of toxicology, or students working on a BS, MS, or PhD in a related field, to submit a presentation and apply for the Sunshine Wong Travel Award in the months prior to the annual spring meeting. The winner will receive a $1000 award as well as a one-year membership to MATT! Details of future submission deadlines will be provided ahead of future conferences.