Register before January 31, 2024 for discounted rates and a chance to win a free registration for the 2025 Conference. Discounted meeting registration is $200 for members and $235 for non-members until March 1, 2024. One-day and student registrations are also available.
- 2 days of scientific presentations & posters
- ACCENT continuing education credits
- Wednesday night Ice-breaker
- Thursday & Friday breakfast, lunch, & breaks
- Thursday evening social event
The conference hotel for 2024 will be the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’hare Hotel & Conference Center. Event room blocks are available at a rate of $129 a night and will be held until March 11, 2024.
5440 North River Road, Rosemont, Illinois 60018
Call for Presentations
Abstract submission deadline will be announced soon. We welcome presentations and ideas for the future scientific program including topics related to:
- Historical drugs of abuse
- Novel psychoactive substances
- Case reports
- Development/validation of analytical methods
- Clinical toxicology and therapeutic drugs
- Cost-effective laboratory management
- Leading a scientific team
- Instrumentation and automation in the 21st century
- Other topics and ideas are welcome!
MATT welcomes abstract submissions for platform (oral) presentations as well as poster presentations. The abstract selection committee works hard to provide a scientific program with a breadth and depth of topics. The abstract submission deadline will be announced soon. We look forward to your submissions and joining us for MATT 2024! Abstract deadline is January 31, 2024!
Sunshine-Wong Travel Award
Please encourage your fellow laboratory technologists, technicians, and scientists working in the discipline of toxicology, or students working on a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in a related field, to submit a presentation and apply for the Sunshine-Wong Travel Award. The winner will receive a $1000 award as well as a one-year membership to MATT. Application deadline is January 31, 2024.